National Luna warrants its products to be free from defects in materials and / or workmanship
under normal use and service to the original purchaser subject to the following :
1. At any time within THREE YEARS from the date of purchase by the original purchaser, National Luna
will at its discretion replace or repair without cost to the owner, and if necessary through an authorised
service agent, any part found to be defective by National Luna.
2. This warranty does not apply to light bulbs, tubes, fuses, cooling fans or item where the length of life
depends on the amount of use and care given.
3. The Danfoss BD35F compressor used in all National Luna refrigerators has a 1-year manufacturers guarantee.
Correct completion and submission of the Guarantee registration card supplied with each refrigerator allows
for an additional 2-year warranty to be provided by National Luna on the compressor.
4. Removal of the serial number on any National Luna product will render this warranty void.
5. National Luna shall not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from incorrect voltages or
faults with regards to power supply which falls outside of the appliance operating parameters.
6. National Luna shall not be responsible for damage to the appliance caused by negligent use, storage
of hazardous chemicals, use of corrosive substances, fire, flood, civil-disturbances, lightning or any
other natural phenomenon.
7. It is a condition of this warranty that National Luna shall not be responsible for transportation or any
costs incurred in transporting any National Luna product. (Including costs incurred by damage, incorrect packaging
8. National Luna will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage caused by, or due to, the
malfunctioning of its products.
9. National Luna shall not be held responsible for any injuries to persons caused by the incorrect or
negligent usage of its products.
10. National Luna will not be responsible for product failure or damage resulting from incorrect installation or damage incurred from the malfunctioning of other accessories (spot-lights, winches, radios, etc)
11. National Luna reserves the right to charge for re-installation or corrections to installations performed by other parties.
12. National Luna reserves the right to refuse repair or replacement under warranty if it is decided that the use or installation of the product(s) do not comply with this warranty.